Life Coaching is for clients looking for specific ways – strategies and tools – to attain their ‘passion’ goals.
Here’s what you will get from coaching:
- The tools to extract and transform bogged down ways of being that are not propelling you forward and moving you toward your ‘passion-goals.’
- The tools to approach life with powerful ‘yes energy’ — yes to expanding and yes to readying yourself for something different if the change is what’s needed.
- The tools to deliberately and consciously disrupt old patterns so that you stop suffering needlessly.
- The tools to access your signature rhythm and establish an authentic dance with life—that is uniquely your own.
- The tools to become your most loyal ‘pain-pal’ so that you learn to hear the plea beneath the discomfort.
- The tools to redirect negative thoughts and manifest—‘thinkafest’— your deepest desires.
- The tools to level-up to your most powerful self and live a Power-Truth® life.
- The tools to begin intuiting your calling—your inherent “power tool” — rather than deciding your place in the world. This is how you can make consistent ‘heart-choices.’
- The tools to hold your story in the highest room—where narratives hold power to become your true wishes, actualized.
Amy-Noelle is a Relationship Therapist and a Licensed Professional Counselor. She received her Master of Arts Degree in Clinical Psychology with a counseling specialization from the Chicago School of Professional Psychology. She has received training in mindfulness-based approaches and positive psychology. She has also received training in The Gottman Method of Couples Therapy. To add, Amy-Noelle has received training in mindfulness-based approaches with world-renowned speaker, author, and teacher Eckhart Tolle.
Amy-Noelle is a member of the American Counseling Association, International Positive Psychology Association, and Gottman Referral Network.
Prior to establishing her career in psychology, Amy-Noelle spent over 10 years working in marketing, publication, and event production, 4 years of which were overseas. The greatest insight that she has gained from working with people from diverse backgrounds is that “we all share an inherent desire to express our signature brilliance and honor our deep inner calling.”